Registered Orthopedic Technologist Program.
The Registered Orthopedic Technologist program is designed for career opportunities as a professional, multi-skilled person dedicated to assist in orthopedic medicine and procedures. The Orthopedic Technologist performs clinical, and administrative skills in clinics, doctor offices, and other health care providers.
American Orthopedic Institute students will:
1. Be versed in Medical Terminology
2. Be Knowledgeable in Orthopedic Medicine & Procedures.
3. Have the ability to measure vital signs including temp, blood pressure, heart rate & respiration rate
4. Possess basic life support (BLS) skills, such as CPR (CardioPulmonary Resuscitation)
5. Learn infection control and safety guidelines
6. Learn the ability to take medical histories and to determine patient risk factors
7. Explain diagnostic and treatment procedures to patients
8. Prepare patients for procedures and exams
9. Assist the physician during exams with medical instruments and supplies
10. Collect, prepare specimens to in-house and outside laboratories
11. Instructing and educate patients about medication and nutrition
12. Transmit prescription refills as directed by the physician
13. Change dressingsGraduates of the Orthopedic Technologist program are eligible to take the Certification Exam for Registered Orthopedic Technologist (ROT) Certificate provided by ASOP in florida, USA.
Who can apply ?
A ROT is a Registered Orthopedic Technologist. To apply, you can be:
1. 12th Pass
2. Neet Aspirants
3. Doctors (MBBS, MD, BAMS)
4. MBBS UG Aspirants
5. Lab Technician
6. MD PG Aspirants
||Fee (In Rupees)
|Partial Training Workshops (NON ROT)- 3 Casting - 5 Casting– For Nursing and Others Staff
||3 Days to 15 Days
||10000/- to 15000/-
|Full ROT Casting Training- For Nursing and Others Staff
|Registered Orthopedic Technologist
(Full Time Curriculum)- ASOP
||7 Moths + 1 Month Internship.
|ROT for Doctors
|ROT for Paramedic and Technicians
||2 Months ( Weekends)
|Customized Training by AOI on Different Casting Techniques
||2 Days to 1 Months
||2000/- to 20000/-