Frequently Asked Questions

A Registered Orthopedic Technologist (ROT) a trained proffessional that does Casting, Bracing, & Splinting work. ROTs also have a strong grasp of Orthopedic Procedures, built up by their extensive Medical Terminology, Bedside Manner and Patient Care.

ASOP - Frequently Asked Questions

Orthopedics (alternatively, orthopedics) is a medical specialty focused on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions, disorders, and injuries of the muscles, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, and nerves. A doctor who specializes in this medical field is called an orthopedic (alternatively, orthopedic) surgeon.

We are here for you. Our support services can help by providing accurate information and someone to listen. We offer both online, on call and face-to-face support as well as opportunities to talk to and meet our faculties or visit our campus.

Just call at +91 8448688838 for More Information