Welcome to American Orthopedic Institute (AOI) of India offers 6 months programs in Registered Orthopedic Technologist, General Duty Assistant and Athletic Training.
Individual on the General Duty Assistant Program provides assistance to regular Nurse in patient care and help maintain a suitable environment. Some of the key responsibilities of the General Duty Assistant or Nursing Assistant are to provide patient’s daily care, patient’s comfort, patient’s safety and patient’s health needs.
The General Duty Assistant (GDA) course prepares students to Work :-
• Nursing Assistant in nursing homes, hospitals, and home care scenarios.
• As a Part of the curriculum, students learn how to give basic nursing care and manage sick patient.
• General Duty Assistant works in close collaboration with doctors, nurses and other healthcare providers.
• General Duty Assistant course puts special importance on inculcating empathetic and ethical behaviour beyond patient care.
• Some of the important Duties of the General Duty Assistant are to provide daily care, look after the patient’s comfort, safety and health needs.
Certificate Course in Registered Orthopedic Technologist, General Duty Assistant and Athletic Training - Candidates can fill the application form in both online and offline mode. For submitting online, candidates need to go to the website and fill the requirements.
Leave a Comment